Stress/train measuring instruments are required not only to enable stable measurement of microvolt signals in indoor and outdoor applications but also to provide data processing in compact portable formats.
- Simultaneous measurement of static or dynamic variables
- Real-time monitoring
- Statistic processing and waveform analysis of variables under measurement
- Unattended wireless operation
- Choice of interfaces such as USB and LAN for operation under PC control
- Enable long-term data recording with various storage media